Grilled Local Fish with Israeli Zhug and Grilled Lemon
- 4 Green chiles, stems removed
- 1/2 cup parsley leaves
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ Tbsp kosher salt
- ½ Tbsp ground coriander
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- ½ cup canola oil
- 2 x scoops GREEN SHOT
- Fresh Fish of your choosing
- 1. Combine the chiles, parsley, coriander leaves, garlic, salt, coriander powder, and lemon juice in a food processor and pulse until a coarse paste forms
- 2. Transfer the mixture to a large bowl and stir in the oil – the sauce should be streaky and broken, not smooth and emulsified
- 1. The only secret we have to choosing fish is this: Make sure its fresh
- 2. Either a fillet with skin on or off or a whole fish baked in the oven will be perfect with this amazing sauce
- 1. Cut lemons in half. Remove seeds. Pan fry or top down grill until caramelised and slightly blackened
Nutrient Rescue is 8 powerful New Zealand grown nutrient-dense superfoods, taken in a single shot every day. So you can improve your nutrition fast, simply and affordably. We’ve done 99.999% of the prep for you, now it’s up to you to do the rest.
✓ 30 days supply of Double Shot.
✓ Free Starter Kit – including shaker, shaker ball, scoop, purple tin and fridge magnet to remind you to shot daily*. That’s $19.50 worth of value for free.
What is the cost?
All you pay for is one pouch of Double Shot - $69.41
We give you the rest for free to help you succeed.
If you tick Auto-renew when you buy then you’ll get everything for only $69.41, and we’ll make sure you get your supply of Double Shot delivered to your door every month. You can pause, skip and cancel your subscription at any time.
*A free Starter Kit is supplied if this is your first time purchasing from Nutrient Rescue.