Grilled Local Fish with Israeli Zhug and Grilled Lemon
- 4 Green chiles, stems removed
- 1/2 cup parsley leaves
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ Tbsp kosher salt
- ½ Tbsp ground coriander
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- ½ cup canola oil
- 2 x scoops GREEN SHOT
- Fresh Fish of your choosing
- 1. Combine the chiles, parsley, coriander leaves, garlic, salt, coriander powder, and lemon juice in a food processor and pulse until a coarse paste forms
- 2. Transfer the mixture to a large bowl and stir in the oil – the sauce should be streaky and broken, not smooth and emulsified
- 1. The only secret we have to choosing fish is this: Make sure its fresh
- 2. Either a fillet with skin on or off or a whole fish baked in the oven will be perfect with this amazing sauce
- 1. Cut lemons in half. Remove seeds. Pan fry or top down grill until caramelised and slightly blackened
The Double Shot combines the energy boost of boysenberries and blackcurrants with the micro-nutrients and proven health benefits of green plant food.
30 sachets of Double Shot powder. The Double Shot is the ultimate combination of red and green superfoods, and contains the equivalent of 4 servings of nutrient-dense fruits and vegetables.
100% New Zealand Whole Blackcurrant & Boysenberry Powder. Antioxidants, immunity support + reduces fatigue + protects against free radical damage.