Winter Crumble with Creme Anglaise
Servings 4, Prep time 60 Min
- 1 bunch rhubarb cut into pieces
- 1 tin black doris plums in juice
- 4 apples, sliced
- 200gm mixed frozen berries
- 1/2cup brown sugar
- 1 cup granola of your choice
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 200 g melted butter
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 scoop Red Shot
- Preheat oven to 150c
- Place all of the fruit in a baking dish, including the juice from the plums
- Bake at 150c for 25 mins
- Remove the fruit from the oven and mix in one scoop of Red Shot
- Combine all of the topping ingredients, then use them to cover the baked fruit
- Return to the oven and bake for 20 mins at 180c
- Remove from the oven and serve with creme anglaise or cream or custard…or all three!
The Double Shot combines the energy boost of boysenberries and blackcurrants with the micro-nutrients and proven health benefits of green plant food.
Out of stock
30 sachets of Double Shot powder. The Double Shot is the ultimate combination of red and green superfoods, and contains the equivalent of four serves of nutrient dense fruits and vegetables.
100% New Zealand Whole Blackcurrant & Boysenberry Powder. Antioxidants, immunity support + reduces fatigue + protects against free radical damage.