Winter Crumble with Creme Anglaise
Servings 4, Prep time 60 Min
- 1 bunch rhubarb cut into pieces
- 1 tin black doris plums in juice
- 4 apples, sliced
- 200gm mixed frozen berries
- 1/2cup brown sugar
- 1 cup granola of your choice
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 200 g melted butter
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 scoop Red Shot
- Preheat oven to 150c
- Place all of the fruit in a baking dish, including the juice from the plums
- Bake at 150c for 25 mins
- Remove the fruit from the oven and mix in one scoop of Red Shot
- Combine all of the topping ingredients, then use them to cover the baked fruit
- Return to the oven and bake for 20 mins at 180c
- Remove from the oven and serve with creme anglaise or cream or custard…or all three!
Nutrient Rescue is 8 powerful New Zealand grown nutrient-dense superfoods, taken in a single shot every day. So you can improve your nutrition fast, simply and affordably. We’ve done 99.999% of the prep for you, now it’s up to you to do the rest.
✓ 30 days supply of Double Shot.
✓ Free Starter Kit – including shaker, shaker ball, scoop, purple tin and fridge magnet to remind you to shot daily*. That’s $19.50 worth of value for free.
What is the cost?
All you pay for is one pouch of Double Shot - $69.41
We give you the rest for free to help you succeed.
If you tick Auto-renew when you buy then you’ll get everything for only $69.41, and we’ll make sure you get your supply of Double Shot delivered to your door every month. You can pause, skip and cancel your subscription at any time.
*A free Starter Kit is supplied if this is your first time purchasing from Nutrient Rescue.