BBQ Corn with Jalapeno Salsa
Serves 4, Prep 15 mins, Cook 15 mins
- 4 corn cobs - Peeled and cooked in boiling salted water for 5 mins.
- ½ bunch coriander
- ½ bunch parsley
- 1/2 cup pickled Jalapenos
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/8 tsp cumin
- 1/8 tsp coriander powder
- 125mls olive oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- 250gm mayonnaise
- 1 scoop Green Shot
- Blend together coriander, parsley, jalapenos, garlic, spices, ½ the olive oil, lime juice and Green Shot.
- Add 1 tablespoon of this sauce to the mayonnaise as a dipping sauce.
- Brush the corn with oil and cook on a hot grill until blackened.
- Serve with the salsa and mayo.
The Double Shot combines the energy boost of boysenberries and blackcurrants with the micro-nutrients and proven health benefits of green plant food.
Out of stock until 6 Apr 2023 - pre-order now!
30 sachets of Double Shot powder. The Double Shot is the ultimate combination of red and green superfoods, and contains the equivalent of four serves of nutrient dense fruits and vegetables.
100% New Zealand Whole Blackcurrant & Boysenberry Powder. Antioxidants, immunity support + reduces fatigue + protects against free radical damage.