Antioxidant Rich Berry Pancakes
Servings 2, Prep time 20 mins
- 2 bananas
- 1 ½ cup of oats
- 1 cup frozen blueberries, defrosted
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ¾ cup nut milk
- 1 tbsp oil
- Toppings of your choice
- 2 tbsp Red Shot
- 1 tbsp nut butter to help bind (optional)
- Add bananas, oats, blueberries, maple syrup, nut milk, Red Shot and nut butter to a blender and blend until the mixture is thick and well combined
- Heat oil in a pan over a low to medium heat
- Once the pan is hot, place two tbsp of pancake mixture on to the pan and cook until bubbles slowly form. Once the bubbles begin to pop flip and cook on the other side until both sides are a deep purple colour
- Repeat until all the mixture is used up
- Serve warm with berries, kiwifruit, banana, maple syrup or toppings of your choice and enjoy!
Thank you to Loren Hay from Bitta Balance for sharing this delicious recipe with us, you can check out more recipes from her here
Everything you need to get started: 30 days supply of Double Shot & a Standard Essentials Kit valued at $14.50
The Double Shot combines the energy boost of boysenberries and blackcurrants with the micro-nutrients and proven health benefits of green plant food.
30 sachets of Double Shot powder. The Double Shot is the ultimate combination of red and green superfoods, and contains the equivalent of four serves of nutrient dense fruits and vegetables.