Raw Vegan Raspberry, Coconut and Chocolate Slice
- 1 ½ cup (160g) roasted or raw almonds
- ¾ cup (160g) pitted dates, soak if dry for at least 2 hours
- ¼ cup (25g) cocoa powder
- 3 cups (375g) frozen or fresh raspberries
- 3 cups (240g) desiccated coconut
- 1/3 cup any sweetener of choice
- 80g canned coconut cream
- 2 x scoops RED SHOT
- GANACHE TOPPING
- 2 ½ cups (250g) Belgian chocolate
- ¼ cup (60g) canned coconut cream
- 3 tablespoons dried raspberries, optional
- 1. Add the almonds to a food processor and blend until coarse crumbs are formed
- 2. Drain dates and add the remaining base ingredients to the food processor, blend until everything is combined. The mixture should stick together when pinched
- 3. Line a square baking tin or container with baking paper. Press base into the tin, covering the bottom. Set aside
- 1. Add raspberries to a small saucepan over medium heat. Simmer for 5-10 mins or until mixture has thickened to a jam like consistency
- 2. Add the raspberries and the rest of the filling ingredients into a large mixing bowl. Mix until well combined
- 3. Firmly press the mixture into the tin with the base
- 1. Add chocolate and coconut cream into a small saucepan over low heat. Mix until melted and smooth
- 2. Pour ganache over slice and spread evenly across the filling
- 3. While ganache is wet, sprinkle over raspberries if desired
- 4. Cover and set slice in fridge for 2 hours or until ganache has solidified.
- 5. Remove slice from tin and use a sharp knife to cut how desired. Keep stored in fridge or freezer for extra life.
The Double Shot combines the energy boost of boysenberries and blackcurrants with the micro-nutrients and proven health benefits of green plant food.
Out of stock until 6 Apr 2023 - pre-order now!
30 sachets of Double Shot powder. The Double Shot is the ultimate combination of red and green superfoods, and contains the equivalent of four serves of nutrient dense fruits and vegetables.
100% New Zealand Whole Blackcurrant & Boysenberry Powder. Antioxidants, immunity support + reduces fatigue + protects against free radical damage.