Kimchi Dumpling Soup
Servings 4, Prep time 40 (15 if you use bought vegetable dumplings)
- 200g Kimchi
- 200g sliced mushrooms
- 4 baby bok choy
- 1 spring onion finely sliced
- 2tbsp Korean spicy chilli sauce
- 500mls The Little Bone Broth Company vegetable broth
- 20 round dumpling wrappers
- 100g mushrooms
- 1tsp finely diced ginger
- 1tsp finely diced garlic
- 100g cooked spinach
- 100g tofu
- 1 scoop Green Shot
- Begin making dumplings by combining all dumpling ingredients
- Then divide the mixture into the dumpling wrapper filling them as you go, folding into half moon shapes and sealing with a little water
- If you are using store bought dumplings add Green Shot to soup mixture
- For the soup combine Kimchi, hot sauce and vegetable broth and bring to a simmer. If you are using store bought dumplings add a scoop of Green Shot to the soup mixture
- Add the dumplings to the soup and cook for 7 minutes
- Then add the sliced mushrooms, spring onions and bok choy, cooking for a further 3 minutes
- Separate into bowl and serve
The Double Shot combines the energy boost of boysenberries and blackcurrants with the micro-nutrients and proven health benefits of green plant food.
Out of stock until 6 Apr 2023 - pre-order now!
30 sachets of Double Shot powder. The Double Shot is the ultimate combination of red and green superfoods, and contains the equivalent of four serves of nutrient dense fruits and vegetables.
100% New Zealand Whole Blackcurrant & Boysenberry Powder. Antioxidants, immunity support + reduces fatigue + protects against free radical damage.