Cranberry Nut Bliss Balls
Serves: 15 bliss balls
Prep time: 10 mins
- ⅓ cup dates, chopped
- 2 scoops Red Shot
- 2 tbsp cashew nut butter
- ½ tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1½ tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries
- ⅓ cup mixed nuts, roasted
- pinch of salt
- 1 scoop Red Shot, to coat
- 1 tbsp coconut flour (or desiccated coconut), to coat
- Place the dates and Red Shot into a food processor and blitz until finely chopped.
- Add the nut butter, maple syrup, coconut oil, cranberries, oats and nuts, and blitz until well chopped and sticking together.
- Roll into approximately 15 small balls.
- Mix the coconut flour and Red Shot together in a bowl.
- Individually roll the balls through the coconut flour and Red Shot mixture until well covered.
- Keep in the fridge in an air-tight container, and enjoy!
The Double Shot combines the energy boost of boysenberries and blackcurrants with the micro-nutrients and proven health benefits of green plant food.
30 sachets of Double Shot powder. The Double Shot is the ultimate combination of red and green superfoods, and contains the equivalent of 4 servings of nutrient-dense fruits and vegetables.
100% New Zealand Whole Blackcurrant & Boysenberry Powder. Antioxidants, immunity support + reduces fatigue + protects against free radical damage.