Ricotta and White Bean Dip with Seed Crackers
- 1 cup cannelloni beans, strained and rinsed
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2-3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2-3 tbsp pesto
- 250g ricotta
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 1 scoop Green Shot
- Salt and pepper
- Extra olive oil
- Extra fresh basil, chopped
- 1/3 cup linseeds
- 1/3 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp poppy seeds
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Pinch salt & pepper
- 1 cup water
- Place all the ingredients into a food processor and blitz until smooth.
- Taste and check for seasoning and add more lemon juice or pesto if necessary.
- Spoon into a serving bowl and refrigerate until needed.
- When ready to serve, pour over a little extra olive oil and sprinkle with fresh basil.
- Break up the seed crackers to small pieces and serve with the dip.
- In a bowl, mix together all the seeds.
- Measure roughly half of them into a food processor and blitz until finely chopped then add them back with in with the whole seeds.
- Pour in the water and onion powder and allow to soak for 20 mins until the water is absorbed.
- Preheat the oven to 160C.
- Line 2 oven trays with baking paper and spray with non-stick oil spray.
- Spread the mixture out thinly on the trays and smooth out with a palette knife.
- Bake for 20 mins until dry enough to pick up.
- Turn the whole cracker over to crisp the other side and bake for another 10 mins until sightly golden.
- Allow to cool.
- Store in an airtight container.
Serves 8-10 for snacks
Prep time: 30 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Degree of difficulty: easy
The Double Shot combines the energy boost of boysenberries and blackcurrants with the micro-nutrients and proven health benefits of green plant food.
30 sachets of Double Shot powder. The Double Shot is the ultimate combination of red and green superfoods, and contains the equivalent of 4 servings of nutrient-dense fruits and vegetables.
100% New Zealand Whole Blackcurrant & Boysenberry Powder. Antioxidants, immunity support + reduces fatigue + protects against free radical damage.