Tofu and Vegetable Skewers
Serves 4, Prep 20, Cook 10 mins
- 425 grams firm tofu
- 1 x Green Capsicum
- 1 x Red Onion
- 1 x Zucchini
- 1 x Red Capsicum
- 4 wooden skewers soaked in water to prevent from burning
- 1/2 cup water
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons bbq sauce
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon siracha
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 scoop Green Shot
- Place tofu on a paper towel- lined plate. Top with another paper towel and another plate.
Microwave for 3 minutes.
- Slice Tofu into 9-12 cubes and set aside.
- Combine water, maple syrup, soy sauce, bbq sauce, oil, garlic powder, siracha, pepper and Green Shot and stir.
- Cover the tofu with the marinade and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Remove tofu from marinade. Heat the marinade over a low heat and cook for about 10 mins, until it reduces and thickens.
- Assemble skewers alternating between veggies and tofu.
- Grill each skewer for 3-4 mins each side.
- Serve with the reduced marinade sauce.
Everything you need to get started: 30 days supply of Double Shot & a Standard Essentials Kit valued at $14.50
The Double Shot combines the energy boost of boysenberries and blackcurrants with the micro-nutrients and proven health benefits of green plant food.
30 sachets of Double Shot powder. The Double Shot is the ultimate combination of red and green superfoods, and contains the equivalent of four serves of nutrient dense fruits and vegetables.