Spinach, Orange, Fennel & Feta Salad
- 1 bag baby spinach
- 2 oranges
- 1 medium fennel bulb
- 1 red onion
- 150g feta, crumbled
Double Shot Dressing
- 2 tsp Djion or grainy mustard
- 1 tsp honey or maple syrup
- 1 tbsp fresh herbs, chopped
- 1-2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 scoop Double Shot
- Cut off the orange skins using a knife and slice into 6 slices.
- Slice the fennel and onion thinly with a sharp knife.
- Place the spinach leaves onto a serving platter.
- Top with the orange slices, sprinkle over the fennel, red onion and feta.
- Spoon over the dressing and serve immediately.
- Place all ingredients into a jar with a tight-fitting lid.
- Shake until combined. Leave at room temperature until ready to serve.
The Double Shot combines the energy boost of boysenberries and blackcurrants with the micro-nutrients and proven health benefits of green plant food.
30 sachets of Double Shot powder. The Double Shot is the ultimate combination of red and green superfoods, and contains the equivalent of 4 servings of nutrient-dense fruits and vegetables.
100% New Zealand Whole Blackcurrant & Boysenberry Powder. Antioxidants, immunity support + reduces fatigue + protects against free radical damage.