Pumpkin Halloumi and Pomegranate Salad
- 400gm pumpkin
- 400gm tin baby beetroot, drained
- olive oil to sprinkle
- 1T chopped rosemary
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Salt and pepper
- 200gm halloumi
- 1/2c walnut halves, roasted
- 1 bag of baby salad leaves
- Pomegranate jewels to sprinkle
2t djion or grainy mustard
- 1t maple syrup or runny honey
- 1-2T lemon juice
- 3T olive oil
- 1/2 scoop green shot
- 1T fresh herbs, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 200deg.
- Peel the pumpkin and chop it into small chunks, and spread it out on a roasting tray.
- Cut the beetroot in quarters and spread it out on another roasting tray.
- Sprinkle both vegetables with olive oil, rosemary, garlic and season.
- Roast the vegetables for 20 mins.
- Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
- Heat a non-stick frypan.
- Slice the halloumi into 1/2cm slices and fry until golden for 2 minutes on each side.
- Remove from the pan and place on a paper towel.
- Spread out the salad leaves onto a platter.
- Top with cooked vegetables and halloumi.
- Sprinkle over walnuts, pomegranate jewels, and dressing.
- Serve immediately.
- To prepare the dressing: place all the ingredients into a jar with a tight-fitting lid and shake until combined. Leave at room temperature until ready to serve.
Prep time: 30 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
The Double Shot combines the energy boost of boysenberries and blackcurrants with the micro-nutrients and proven health benefits of green plant food.
30 sachets of Double Shot powder. The Double Shot is the ultimate combination of red and green superfoods, and contains the equivalent of four serves of nutrient dense fruits and vegetables.
100% New Zealand Whole Blackcurrant & Boysenberry Powder. Antioxidants, immunity support + reduces fatigue + protects against free radical damage.