Oaty Cranberry Chocolate Slice
Serves: 10-12 pieces
Prep: 10 mins
Cook time: 20-25 mins
Degree of difficulty: easy
- 125g butter, softened
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp runny honey
- 1 ¼ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup fine coconut
- ⅓ cup self-raising flour
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries, chopped
- ⅓ cup dark chocolate, chopped
- 2 tbsp cocoa
- 2 tbsp Red Shot
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 170deg.
- Beat the butter, brown sugar and honey together until well mixed.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and mix together until combined.
- Line a 20 x 22cm slice tin with baking paper. Tip the mixture into the tin and lightly press down.
- Sprinkle the top with extra dark chocolate if desired.
- Bake for 20-25 mins depending on whether you like it chewy or crispy.
- Allow to cool and cut in pieces. Store in an airtight container.
The Double Shot combines the energy boost of boysenberries and blackcurrants with the micro-nutrients and proven health benefits of green plant food.
30 sachets of Double Shot powder. The Double Shot is the ultimate combination of red and green superfoods, and contains the equivalent of 4 servings of nutrient-dense fruits and vegetables.
100% New Zealand Whole Blackcurrant & Boysenberry Powder. Antioxidants, immunity support + reduces fatigue + protects against free radical damage.