Mini Berry Cheesecake
Serves 6-8, Prep time 20mins, Cook time 30mins
Makes 8 Small or 1 large Cheesecake
- 1 Pkt Sweet Short Pastry
- 500g cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Cup fresh or thawed raspberries
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 scoop of Red Shot
- 100g raspberry coulis (buy from grocery store)
- 3g gelatine
- 3 tsp warm water
- Heat all ingredients in a small pot. Bring to the boil and then turn off
- Allow to cool and then pass through a fine sieve. Set aside
- Roll out sweet pastry onto a tray 5 mm thick and press in the small bottomless moulds or line a large 25 cm tin with pastry and bake for 15 minutes at 150 degrees Celsius. Soften cream cheese in the microwave for 20 secs. In a mixing bowl mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth, scraping the sides of the bowl. Add eggs and mix again until smooth
- Divide mixture between tins and swirl in 1 tbsp of raspberry coulis and bake at 100 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes and then rotate tray or tin and give a further 5 – 10 minutes
- Let cool completely. Put in fridge.
- Add gelatine to warm water and mix. Let sit for 5 mins until firm.
- Melt gelatine in microwave and mix into remaining raspberry coulis and let sit for 5 mins
- Carefully spoon 1 Tablespoon on the top of each cooled cheesecake or pour over large cake and return to the fridge to set for an hour
The Double Shot combines the energy boost of boysenberries and blackcurrants with the micro-nutrients and proven health benefits of green plant food.
30 sachets of Double Shot powder. The Double Shot is the ultimate combination of red and green superfoods, and contains the equivalent of 4 servings of nutrient-dense fruits and vegetables.
100% New Zealand Whole Blackcurrant & Boysenberry Powder. Antioxidants, immunity support + reduces fatigue + protects against free radical damage.