Green Shot Pizza with Prosciutto and Basil
Serves: 3 medium or 2 large pizzas to serve 4
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 8 mins
- 1 jar Tomato passata
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese
- 10 slices Prosciutto (for a vegetarian alternative, substitute with sliced mushrooms)
- 4 very ripe tomatoes
- 3 medium or 2 large Pizza Bases of your choice
- 1 scoop Green Shot
- Fresh Basil
- Preheat oven to 230° C.
- Mix the tomato passata, salt and scoop of Green Shot together until combined, and spread over the bases.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the pizza, and add the prosciutto.
- Slice up tomato (or any other toppings you desire), add the rest of the toppings onto the pizzas, and bake in the oven for 8 - 10 mins or until melted and crispy.
- Top with fresh basil leaves, and enjoy!
The Double Shot combines the energy boost of boysenberries and blackcurrants with the micro-nutrients and proven health benefits of green plant food.
30 sachets of Double Shot powder. The Double Shot is the ultimate combination of red and green superfoods, and contains the equivalent of four serves of nutrient dense fruits and vegetables.
100% New Zealand Whole Blackcurrant & Boysenberry Powder. Antioxidants, immunity support + reduces fatigue + protects against free radical damage.