Green Shot Guacamole on Grilled Fish Tacos
Makes 8 - 10 small tortillas, Prep time 20mins, Cook time 20mins
- 2 Large Avocado - flesh removed and roughly chopped
- 1 bunch Coriander finely chopped
- 1 small red onion finely diced
- 1 lime - juiced
- 1 tsp salt
- black pepper
- 1 tsp green tabasco
- 1 scoop Green Shot
- Slaw of your choice - I like red cabbage with coriander and red onion pickled and raw
- 8 - 10 Corn or Flour Tortillas
- Pickles or jalapenos
- 300 grams fresh fish cut into 8 - 10 slices and pan fried for 3 mins each side with a little salt and oil
- Combine all roughly and smash together with a fork
- Heat Tortillas in a pan with a splash of water
- Fill with the above ingredients to your liking!
The Double Shot combines the energy boost of boysenberries and blackcurrants with the micro-nutrients and proven health benefits of green plant food.
30 sachets of Double Shot powder. The Double Shot is the ultimate combination of red and green superfoods, and contains the equivalent of 4 servings of nutrient-dense fruits and vegetables.
100% New Zealand Whole Blackcurrant & Boysenberry Powder. Antioxidants, immunity support + reduces fatigue + protects against free radical damage.