Chickpea Curry with Raita and Naan
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 35 mins
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 medium knob of ginger, finely grated
- 1½ tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 scoop Green Shot
- 2x 400g tin chickpeas, drained
- 400g tin crushed tomatoes
- 400g tin coconut milk
- Salt and pepper
- ½ cup Greek yoghurt
- ½ scoop Green Shot
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Squeeze lemon juice
- ¼ cup cucumber, grated
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh coriander
- Naan bread
- Spoon the yoghurt into a mixing bowl.
- Grate the cucumber and squeeze out the excess water.
- Add the cucumber to the yoghurt with all the other ingredients.
- Stir to combine and refrigerate until needed.
- Heat a medium saucepan and add the oil. Add the onion and cook on a low heat until softened.
- Add the garlic, ginger, chilli, turmeric and curry powder and cook for another 2 minutes to release the fragrance.
- Add the tomatoes and coconut milk and stir to combine.
- Add the chickpeas and simmer uncovered on low for 25-30 mins, stirring regularly.
- Stir in the Green Shot and season to taste.
- Spoon into serving bowls and sprinkle with fresh coriander. Serve with raita and hot naan on the side.
The Double Shot combines the energy boost of boysenberries and blackcurrants with the micro-nutrients and proven health benefits of green plant food.
30 sachets of Double Shot powder. The Double Shot is the ultimate combination of red and green superfoods, and contains the equivalent of 4 servings of nutrient-dense fruits and vegetables.
100% New Zealand Whole Blackcurrant & Boysenberry Powder. Antioxidants, immunity support + reduces fatigue + protects against free radical damage.