Broccoli and Blue Cheese Frittata
- 1 orange Kumara sliced into rounds and roasted
- 1 small onion - diced
- 2 cups spinach - fresh
- 2 heads broccoli
- 1 cup peas
- 150gm cream cheese
- 150gm blue cheese
- 10 eggs
- 100mls cream
- 1 scoop Green Shot
- Lay the roasted Kumara rounds in a large, greased pan. Then layer with onion, peas, spinach, and broccoli adding the cream cheese in dollops in even spacing.
- Crumble over the blue cheese.
- Whisk all egg mix ingredients together, then pour the egg mixture evenly over cover with foil.
- Bake in 170C oven for 30mins or until egg mix is set.
- Allow to cool before tipping out of the pan and cutting.
- Serve with beetroot chutney.
Everything you need to get started: 30 days supply of Double Shot & a Standard Essentials Kit valued at $14.50
The Double Shot combines the energy boost of boysenberries and blackcurrants with the micro-nutrients and proven health benefits of green plant food.
30 sachets of Double Shot powder. The Double Shot is the ultimate combination of red and green superfoods, and contains the equivalent of four serves of nutrient dense fruits and vegetables.