- 2 eggs separated
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 250gm mascarpone cheese
- 300 ml cream
- 300gms plain sponge cake or Savoradi biscuits
- 1 cup strong espresso coffee cooled
- 250gms strawberries hulled and chopped
- 125gms blueberries
- 125gms raspberries
- 1 scoop Red Shot
- Beat egg yolks and sugar until pale and creamy. Add mascarpone.
- Beat cream until stiff peaks form. Fold into mascarpone mix.
- Refrigerate for 30 mins.
- Combine coffee and Bailey liqueur cream.
- Combine all berries and Red Shot in a bowl.
- Cut the sponge into 1cm cubes.
- Place 4 pieces of sponge into the bottom of a glass. Pour over 25ml of coffee Bailey’s mix.
- Press the cake with the coffee mix into the base of the glass with a spoon.
- Top with 2 tablespoons of mascarpone mix. Then add 1 heaped tablespoon of berries.
- Repeat with the sponge, coffee mix, mascarpone and berries and lastly another layer of mascarpone.
- Dust with Red Shot powder. Enjoy.
Everything you need to get started: 30 days supply of Double Shot & a Standard Essentials Kit valued at $14.50
The Double Shot combines the energy boost of boysenberries and blackcurrants with the micro-nutrients and proven health benefits of green plant food.
30 sachets of Double Shot powder. The Double Shot is the ultimate combination of red and green superfoods, and contains the equivalent of four serves of nutrient dense fruits and vegetables.